Submit your entry
We will be accepting submissions for the 2020 Spirited Arts competition from January 2020.
COVID-19 UPDATE - June 2020
The 2020 competition is still running, and the deadline for entries to reach us remains the 31 July 2020. We hope to be able judge the competition in August. To enable schools and pupils to still take part, we will be accepting entries sent in by teachers OR individual entries sent by pupils/parents from home.
- If teachers are able to collate and send in their 10 best entries (as usual), that would be a big help for us!
- If this isn't possible due to social distancing policies, pupils can submit their own entries but they must include their NAME, AGE, SCHOOL NAME, SCHOOL POSTCODE and have the ARTWORK AND WRITE UP TOGETHER.
- Where possible, teachers OR pupils (whoever is submitting entries) should still complete the online submission form (below).
- Entries must reach us before 31st July 2020 to be accepted.
- Prizes and certificates will be posted to winners in Autumn. All other entrants with valid email addresses provided will be emailed updates and a digital copy of a certificate that can be printed.
Please complete the form below to register your entries for this years Spirited Arts competition. You should only register the final entries that you will be sending in to us. Once you have completed the form you can then post your entries to us with the label provided. If you have any problems please email email@example.com
- Entries posted to us that have not been registered using this form will not be accepted.
- Please make sure you fill in all of the required fields and pupil details. If you do not fill in the required fields then your will not be accepted. When posting your entries please ensure you send the write up with the artwork for ease of judging.
- Alternatively you can email images and write ups to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the school and pupil details sections of the online form.
We only use pupil information for winners and highly commended entries that are displayed on the website – we also write winning pupil certificates and vouchers. We display pupils first name, age and school on the website alongside any entries we choose to display – however we can remove any of these details from the website at your request.