Start your FREE trial
Want to see what all the fuss is about with NATRE?
Good news! NATRE is offering you the month of June for FREE, so you can try out our Silver membership package!
The FREE trial has begun! If you sign up during the month of June, you will only get the remaining days which are left in the month. The trial ends 30 June.
Sign up today to start your FREE trial in June and get complimentary access to eVersions of the most recent termly mailing; REtoday summer 2020 and Inspiring RE: Big Questions or Examining Religion and Belief: Christians Vol.2.
What do you get with an annual Silver membership?
- Termly REtoday magazine and Professional REflection
- Termly primary/secondary curriculum book with lesson planning ideas
- Assessment Guidance (see sample)
- British Journal of Religious Education (BJRE)
Access to online resources:
- 1,500 online teaching resources
- Supplementary eResources to support RE
- Exclusive online access to BJRE articles
- Monthly downloadable resource
- Monthly e-newsletters, including bespoke offers
- Termly headteachers'/governors' email briefings
- Access to our online community and blogs
Big CPD and resource discounts:
- £50 off one course place and £30 afterwards
- £15 off 3 webinars (one per term) (That's 50% off!)
- 10% discount on RE Today publications
PLUS much more..
- Involvement in advocacy and lobbying for RE
- Access to NATRE-affiliated Local Groups
- Access to advice from RE Today advisers
- Senior Leadership Team (SLT) support
- 9–5 weekday customer service
- Simply complete the form below and receive a confirmation email.
- From 01 June you will receive a welcome email with a log in and password giving you access to the members area of the NATRE website where you can start using.
- Your trial will last for 30 days during this period you can cancel at anytime.
- Once you have passed 30 days your school will be invoiced in full for your annual Silver membership or you can contact via email@example.com to pay for your membership using an alternative payment e.g. card or direct debit.
- Annual Silver NATRE membership costs £120 for the year (£10 per month).
Terms and conditions
- If you joined before 01 June your free trial will last for 30 days. During the 30 day period you can cancel at any time.
- Anyone who joins in the month of June will only get the remaining days that are left in the month. The trial period end 30 June for every one.
- The FREE months trial is not available to existing members
- The free trial offer is open to non-members within the UK who do not have a current live membership or have not held a live membership within the last 12 months of the trial start date.
- Trial must take place in the month of June 2020 and no part of the benefits can be carried over.
- Your free trial is an online exclusive and cannot be processed by any other method.
- This is a digital online membership and as such you will receive access to eVersions of the most recent termly mailing; REtoday summer 2020 and Inspiring RE: Big Questions or Examining Religion and Belief: Christians Vol.2.(dependant on the type of membership selected).
- During your trial you will receive an electronic reminder when your trial is due to expire and an invoice will be produced. At this point (or any point within the trial period) you may cancel with no cost, however it is your responsibility to ensure you cancel on time and keep us updated of any email address changes that may effect your ability to receive such notifications.
- If no notification of cancellation is received by NATRE on or before 1st July 2020 or if you have not contacted us via firstname.lastname@example.org to pay for your membership using an alternative method, a further 12-month silver membership will automatically be generated and an invoice produced to your school or organisation. (You will then receive a further 12 months Silver membership)
- The following 12-month membership will also give you access to our physical termly mailings, which are sent out in January, April and September.
- Annual Silver NATRE membership costs £120 for the year (That is only £10 per month).
- NATRE’s invoice payment terms are 30 days.
Sign up to join Silver Membership
Why join primary NATRE?
'Being an RE subject leader in a primary school can be isolated but being part of NATRE means you can make lots of connections and share ideas. By supporting NATRE we are really doing our bit to secure the future of the subject we love!’
Ashlie Dixon, KS1 Co-odinator, Boutcher CE Primary School
Why join secondary NATRE?
‘I love the fact that teaching RE is never boring, even after 20 years of teaching.
One thing that excites me about RE at the moment is the sense that the RE community are really beginning to think about the nature and purpose of RE and working
together to ensure that the subject is understood and valued.’
Joanne Harris, Head of Humanities
at Broughton High School