Succeed at GCSE RS in Wales (Swansea)
Date: 18 November 2019, 9:30am–3:30pm
Trainers: Angela Hill
£205 Special offer! Only £99!
(Platinum NATRE members discount still valid, no other discounts applicable - fee of £99 is lower than course rates for other NATRE discounts, so members are still getting the best price!)
This one-day GCSE course has been designed to meet the requirements of the WJEC
specification for Wales, and will be delivered in English.
The course will focus on ways to help teachers successfully manage the demands of the more content-rich and academically demanding GCSE specification.
This will be a high-impact course with space for discussion, sharing ideas and reflection. The day will include
workshops such as:
• What can we learn from the first cohort through Unit 1?
• Making systematic study exciting
• Unit 2: Tackling some of the trickier content, e.g. censorship and extremism
• Better extended writing that will get the marks
• Help with Humanism (and other non-religious worldviews)
When you submit this form you will receive a letter of confirmation and an invoice.