MAT Bundle Offer
High quality resources and support to meet your RE needs
With British values high on the agenda and, with the increase in diversity within our communities, it is ever more important to equip our pupils to articulate their values and beliefs and engage with people of all faiths and no faiths. OFSTED are changing their inspection framework from September 2019 and there will be greater emphasis on the quality of RE delivery within schools.
With all this in mind NATRE are launching a NEW support package specifically designed to fully engage and support Multi Academy Trusts with the delivery of RE.
NATRE membership provides a complete solution to your RE needs, by providing up-to-date resources, teaching ideas and activities for the classroom. We help equip heads of departments, teachers and senior leaders with support for policies, sending relevant, quality assured resources and ideas to busy teachers every month.
Our standard package includes:
- Termly REtoday magazine (including Professional REflection, the journal of NATRE), which focuses on classroom practice and current RE-related news and developments
- Termly curriculum book from our latest series, with practical classroom activities
- Monthly e-newsletters signposting you to great resources
- Downloadable resources straight to your inbox
- Access to advice from RE Advisers
- Huge discounts on a variety of CPD opportunities
- Termly primary and secondary online seminars
- Discounted fee to our national conferences
- 15% off Articles of Faith
- Exclusive online access to BJRE articles.
- And over 1000 resources available online
PLUS if you sign your academies up we will give them additional online access to the resources below (usually only available through the Gold Membership) see samples below:
- Primary or secondary subject leaders' toolkit
- Assessment guidance
- Primary and secondary exemplar policy documents
Our standard fee is £75 a year per school, however we have a wide range of be-spoke options which are available and can be tailored to your specific needs, these can include the following:
- CPD training days and courses
- Attendance to the NATRE national conference
- Promotional discounts
Going forward together:
For further information please email Chris Hooper firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0121 415 3965
NATRE membership is subject to our terms and conditions and is only available to schools & individuals based in the UK
*dependent on membership package selected
Why join NATRE?
'Being an RE subject leader in a primary school can be isolated but being part of NATRE means you can make lots of connections and share ideas. By supporting NATRE we are really doing our bit to secure the future of the subject we love!’
Ashlie Dixon, KS1 Co-odinator, Boutcher CE Primary School