Student and ECT membership
We’re here to support you as you train to be a teacher, providing you with extra knowledge at an affordable price whether you are going to be a Primary or Secondary teacher of RE.
Your student membership is heavily subsidised to ensure that you can access additional training and resources to support you as you start your teaching career. For 21/22 we are also able to offer a further subsidy thanks to generous grant funding, and you will become part of a national research programme. If you sign up as a student member before 31 July 2022 you will get a 50% discount, meaning you'll only pay £24. *
Full details and buy online:RE Today shop
Our ECT membership package is designed with trainee and newly qualified teachers in mind. For only £4.83 per month by direct debit (or £58 payable at the start at the membership), you will receive:
- Termly REtoday magazine including classroom activities and Professional REflection journal
- Termly primary or secondary curriculum book with lesson planning ideas and activities
- Access to over 1500 online teaching resources via NATRE and RE Today members' area
- £30 off all courses
- 10% discount on RE Today publications
- Access to our online community
- Access to advocacy and lobbying
- Support via NATRE-affiliated Local Groups
- Access to advice from RE Today advisers
- 8:30–5:30 weekday customer service
- Monthly e-newsletters, including bespoke offers
- FREE monthly downloadable resources (available with primary package only)
- Exclusive access to BJRE articles both online and printed
- Personal members have the option of paying via monthly direct debit.
- £40 off our national conference (half the discount for virtual conference)
- £10 off termly webinars
Join today using one of the options below:
NATRE membership is subject to our terms and conditions and is only available to individuals based in the UK.
*You will become part of our Big Questions in the Classroom research project, looking at multi-disciplinary RE. You will receive resources through your membership each term that look at multi-disciplinary RE, and we will send you 2 surveys to complete during your membership.
Why join primary NATRE?
'Being an RE subject leader in a primary school can be isolated but being part of NATRE means you can make lots of connections and share ideas. By supporting NATRE we are really doing our bit to secure the future of the subject we love!’
Ashlie Dixon, KS1 Co-odinator, Boutcher CE Primary School