RE Today Primary RE Curriculum
Exclusively for NATRE School Enhanced members, we're thrilled to introduce the Primary RE Curriculum, a lesson plans tool to support you in teaching religious education. Developed by the RE Today Services advisers, it is an all-inclusive solution designed by expert teachers exclusively for primary educators. This comprehensive curriculum will revolutionise how you teach religious and non-religious worldviews to 4 to 11-year-old pupils. To access this, become a NATRE School Enhanced member today!
What to expect from the Primary RE Curriculum
As a NATRE School Enhanced member, you gain exclusive access to a wealth of valuable resources and support, including:
- Learning Pathways: Step-by-step lesson plans and activities that simplify your teaching journey.
- Knowledge Organisers: Key facts and essential information for each unit, aiding seamless knowledge transfer to your pupils.
- Classroom Ready PowerPoint: Easily adaptable slides that enrich your lessons and reduce preparation time.
- Assessment Materials: Tools to assess pupil progression and track their learning effectively.
- Sticky Knowledge Quizzes: Engaging quizzes based on retrieval practice to reinforce learning and enhance retention.
- Key Vocabulary: A comprehensive list of essential religious terms to bolster pupils' vocabulary and comprehension.
- Termly Webinars: Expert-led guidance on effectively integrating the curriculum with your specific RE syllabus.
Each lesson is written with local syllabuses in mind and will complement a large variety of agreed syllabi.
- EYFS units - Now available!
- Year One units - Now available!
- Year Two units - Now available!
The remaining resources will be released year group by year group throughout 23/24
Access Primary RE Curriculum flyer here- distribute with your school, teachers etc and spread the word!
Unlock the RE Today Primary RE Curriculum - Join as a NATRE School Enhanced Member