6 Data on prayer: a sociological approach
- British Social Attitudes survey: BSA 36th Report (2019), Table 5
- Prayer survey from Tearfund and Savanta ComRes (2017)
- Prayer and church attendance survey from Jersey Road and Savanta ComRes (2021)
- Theos/YouGov 2021 Report: ‘Religious trends in a time of international crisis’
- Theos Spirituality survey 2013: ‘The Spirit of Things Unseen’
- European Social Survey Round 7 Data (2014). Data file edition 2.2. NSD – Norwegian Centre for Research Data, Norway – Data Archive and distributor of ESS data for ESS ERIC. doi:10.21338/NSD-ESS7-2014.
- Stephen Bullivant, ‘The “no religion” population of Britain’, Benedict XVI Centre for Religion and Society, St Mary’s University Twickenham
- 6.4 RE research project on prayer
- 6.5 How likely are you to pray when…?
- 6.6 Speculating on how much people pray
- 6.7 How often do people pray? Additional data (supplements Resource 6.1 in book)
- 6.8 Which religions pray the most and least frequently?
- 6.9 Does prayer work?