Theme: RE and Research
Together with the regular selection of interviews, perspectives, ideas and news, this issue looks at ways in which the religious quest is a kind of research, and at how research can contribute to better RE.
In this issue:
- ‘Dear England’ – Archbishop of York Stephen Cottrell is interviewed, and gives his response to pupils’ own classwork inspired by his letter to the nation
- 30+ active RE lesson ideas for 4–19s using research
- Professional REflection: academic research applied to the RE classroom
- Prince of Egypt: Y3 pupils interview Luke Brady, star of the West End musical, plus lots of other great ideas around the story of Moses for 5-14s
- Buddhism and tolerance: the way of the Buddha, with suggestions for class discussion
- Inside a faith: a Muslim, Christian, Humanist, Buddhist and Hindu provide their perspectives on how their religions and worldviews can be authentically represented in RE
NATRE members have access to exclusive e-resources. Not a member? Find out how you can join.