This term’s theme of identity, looking at issues about race and racism, giving voice to four trans Christians who share their intimate identity with us, examining what it means to be human, will be – I hope – an enriching read for you, the teacher, as well as a source of practical ideas for your lessons.
In this issue:
- Comedian Russell Brand on life in the spirit
- 30+ active RE lesson ideas
- Identities: a theme for RE Samira Ahmed: BBC journalist, on CoRE
- Professional REflection: academic research applied to the RE classroom from
four key thinkers
- Being trans, being Christian: four interviews for your exam classes to consider
- Four perspectives on identities from different religions
NATRE members have access to exclusive e-resources. Not a member? Find out how you can join.